Thursday, Feb. 7, 2008

New rule #2: Moms should not be allowed get anything else either. As of 1:30am I officially have what Hannah had. In addition, as I am writing this, Colby now officially has it too. I guess this does confirm that what she had was a stomach virus. Seems like a lot of kids at the school have it also. Hannah was up and in the bathroom with me 3 of 4 times last night. But today she started to feel a bit better and asked for something to eat. At one point during the day today she went and got me a bottle of water with a straw, and told me I needed to stay hydrated. Such a good nurse! I'm now over the worst of it, and let's hope Colby's is short lived also.

All three of us will be home tomorrow relaxing and cleaning (me).

xoxo Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo sorry you all are sick. It's a good thing you have such a great nurse to take care of you! I hope everyone is feeling better soon!

Mylese

Anonymous said...

And by the way, we would be happy to adopt Tod!