Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My heart goes out tonight for Coleman and his family--web page HERE. I mentioned yesterday that they found cancer cells in his CSF, today they got a call from his oncologist that the MRI revealed several spots now on his spine also. We all know what that means, and it's not good. I've been in a funk all day, I just love this family (from afar). Pray, pray, pray like Mimi says, it's all we can do now. I talked to Hannah about it today, and she asked me "is Coleman going to die?" She wanted to make him some cookies and send them, and maybe draw a picture too. We'll do that. I'm sure Peggy won't mind if I share this video of Coleman from his website. I just have to warn you, it's heart breaking...



Update on Hannah's tests tomorrow, tonight is about Coleman.

♥♥♥ Kim ♥♥♥

No comments: