Monday, December 8, 2008

We have a date...today we got a confirmed date from the hospital for our toy day. We will be handing out the toys on Wednesday, December 17th. Colby and Hannah are looking forward to it, as are Santa and Mrs. Clause! It should be a lot of fun, but we still have so much to do! We had planned to do a little more shopping today, but Hannah came home from school early with a stomach ache. She looked terrible when I picked her up, and slept for 5 hours when she got home. Her stomach aches are still not under control, so we'll be addressing that at her next visit.

She was better when she woke up, and ate dinner. She was peppy enough to make cookies for our friends Coleman and Caden Coleman's Website. Their 5th birthday is Wednesday.

Thanks again to everyone participating in our hospital toy drive. There is still time, please drop off all toys or donations by Tuesday morning, December 16th. Or, give us a call and we can come by and pick them up! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, scroll down!!!

Kim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it is so wonderful what you are doing and continue to do. I do hope that Hannah is feeling better.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/jacquelinerose

I am so excited that I figured out how to leave a comment today- I just hope I do not forget again :) Please know that I check on you often and pray for you always

Your NY neighbors...
Cyndi and Jackie