Hannah's Life Video

You may have noticed that I added another element on the left hand side. This is a video from Hannah, made by Hannah and edited by Hannah. She also chose the music by herself from some I had on my computer. The song is from Mark Schultz entitled Broken and Beautiful, how appropriate is that? I didn't even know she was doing this, or see it until after she was done. She was very proud of this video, and wanted to show everyone what her life was like during her treatments. She also included many pre-diagnosis pictures of herself, which may be interesting to those of you that didn't know Hannah pre-diagnosis.

I think it's awesome, and it brings a tear to our eyes every time we watch it. Dave and I just looked at each other after we saw it for the first time, not knowing what to say.

Some of the photos are a bit blurry, and I'm trying to fix that, but until then, I hope you can view it and enjoy.

xoxo Kim

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hannah,

Great job on your video! I loved all the different pictures. You get to see how brave you and your family are and how much you have all done in the past year. My favorite part of the video is your beautiful smile, with teeth and without!

Love,
Erin

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous video my dear Hannah Banana. I loved it. And Erin is right, your beautiful smile is what I see no matter when the pictures are in your life. Your love and laughter come through loud and clear. Your family are my heros!
God Bless....the finish line is coming ever closer and you are truly the winner!
Love
Mrs. V

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,
We watched your video and all we can say is "IT IS AWESOME"!!!!!!!!
With Love,
The Griffins

Anonymous said...

Hello Hannah and Family,
Hope you all had a very Happy Thanksgiving! The girls and I were thinking of you. Hannah, your video really rocks!!!! Say hi to Tod for us.
Love Aunt Paige

Anonymous said...

Wow...
from elijah's lane

Anonymous said...

That was incredible! You are one special person, Hannah!!

Love,
The Reyes Family

Anonymous said...

That video was wonderful! Great job Hannah! Noah was just asking about you at dinner last night - he remembers going to a city and swimming with you.....and of course we include you in our prayers every night! Have a great week and we're sending "get well" prayers your way!

All our love - Randy, Angela, Logan, and Noah

Anonymous said...

Dear Hannah,
I absoutly love your life video!!!!!!!

Tori :]

Anonymous said...

hi hannah. i like your video... well i had already seen it.
Colby